A three-day educational course designed for sales managers, recruiters, executives, HR professionals, consultants, and psychologists on the theory and application of psychometric assessments. Special emphasis will be placed on the SPQ*GOLD®/FSA™ about how to accurately and responsibly interpret the results as well as its intended purpose and its limits.
SPECIAL THREE-DAY ADVANCED MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSE
It is common knowledge among sales professionals that nothing happens in sales until contact is initiated with potential buyers. That means prospecting is essential. Sales prospecting is a behavioral competency, not a personality trait. It is the greatest challenge faced by sales managers because most sales people today either can’t, don’t or won’t make contact with enough prospective buyers to support personal and organizational objectives. Why? Studies show that 85% of all salespeople, both new and established, experience conflict and hesitation when they try to reach out to prospective new clients. It is as if they are trying to drive with their foot on the brake.
All the thoughts, feelings, and sales-stopping behaviors that conspire to block the performance of otherwise talented, capable, and motivated sales professionals have a name: sales Call Reluctance®. Numerous scientific studies show that a lack of prospecting limits performances across countries, cultures, and sales settings, making it responsible for the failure of more high-potential sales people than any other single factor; nothing else comes close.
Does sales training Help? If sales Call Reluctance has had a stifling effect on your sales team, conventional sales training will not help, neither will competitive new products, elaborate marketing techniques, or expensive Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems. Think about it. What good are impressive new sales supports if your salespeople can’t utilize them?
Includes everything in the Fear-Free Prospecting & Self-Promotion Workshop plus:
- Focuses on recruitment and the detection of call reluctance in salespeople
- Advanced instruction regarding interpretation of the SPQ*GOLD/FSA assessment
- Hands-on practice with real world recruiting cases
- Innovative instructional design maximizes attention and retention (one study showed 80% retention of material after 18 months)
- Guides participants in giving all of their assessments a job description and holds the assessments accountable for their performance
- The call reluctance program: validity, reliability, utility and more
- Upon successful completion of the workshop, participants are accredited as advanced users of the SPQ*GOLD/FSA assessment
May 12-14, 2020, Dallas, Texas, USA
Who Should Attend?
CEOs, Managing Directors
Director of Sales & Marketing
Sales Training Execs
Human Resource Execs