The Fear-Free Prospecting & Self-Promotion Workshop® is not just another “pop-psychology” motivational seminar. It is the only training program in the world specifically designed to help sales professionals challenge career-limiting thoughts and behaviors due to Call Reluctance®. Our workshop combines an accurate diagnosis of call reluctance types with field-tested corrective techniques to produce measurable, verifiable increases in sales prospecting behavior in new hires and veteran salespeople alike.
- Includes SPQ*GOLD®/FSA™ assessment
- Explains the difference between authentic sales call reluctance and hollow cliches, such as “the fear of rejection”
- Maximizes attention and retention with innovative instructional design (one study showed 80% retention of concepts after 18 months)
- Focuses content on changing behavior as opposed to altering personality, principles or values
- Designed to complement other skill-based training programs by helping to increase an individual’s comfort with using their skills
- Taught only by BSRP-accredited instructors
All participants receive:
- The Psychology of Sales Call Reluctance textbook
- SPQ*GOLD®/FSA™ assessment results
- Personal Prescription Profiles™ which contain a 4-week action plan for increased prospecting or contact initiation activity
- Monitoring of post-workshop prospecting activity
This course is about using real science to identify and correct the learned behavior patterns that prevent sales professionals from maximizing their potential to achieve measurable, bottom-line results.
“Down to earth theories and practical advice…. Highly respected 1-to-2-day format.”
—The Financial Times (London)