The Leadership Networking Questionnaire (LNQ™) assesses the fear of self-promotion in non-sales professionals. Based on the same research that produced SPQ*GOLD®, the LNQ replaces sales-specific terminology with general contact-initiation language about networking, making introductions, and building key relationships in a career setting.
The LNQ is designed to measure attitudes toward contact initiation in non-sales professionals. The hesitation to initiate social contact can hamper a wide range of factors crucial to career advancement. The LNQ goes beyond blanket concepts like ‘shyness’ and ‘timidity’ to uncover specific strengths and weaknesses when it comes to self-promotion.
- Measures foundational social contact initiation issues, including Networking Intensity and Motivational Initiative
- Reports on 18 separate areas of inhibited contact initiation, including, but not limited to:
- Referral Networking: comfort level with networking via referrals
- Status Networking: comfort contacting “upscale” individuals
- Spontaneous Networking: needing to feel totally prepared before initiating contact
- Corporate Visibility
- Inter-Departmental Networking Initiative
- Comprehensive narrative report outlines presence, severity and possible behavioral consequences of each measured behavior.
- Part of the ROSE™ PsychScore® suite of computer-scored assessments